What is a SRS?[/highlight][spacer]
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, now recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers. [spacer]
The SRS Advantage[/highlight][spacer]
The SRS designation elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential for seller representation. [spacer] [spacer]
[highlight]8 Reasons to List With a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)[/highlight]
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of your specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to ensure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale.
- SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and yield your trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
If you would like more information about any of the topics on our site, please contact us using the form below, we are glad to help![spacer]
[contact-form-7 id=”2374″ title=”Contact form 1″]