https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmlKLrMX62MbHwY35gvScz65zWmn-d_0D The Home-Buying Process in Plain English - Realtor.com makes home-obsessed freaks like me, Elizabeth Banks, a little more sated in our quest for all things real estate. If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourself: we’ve got the most homes for sale, insanely comprehensive market data, expert news and advice and the…Read more
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Category Archives: "Uncategorized"
- Buyers (7)
- M&M Blog (1,435)
- Our Listings (1)
- Property Management (1)
- Reports (1)
- Sellers (4)
- Tenants (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- World's steepest funicular railway to open in SwitzerlandZURICH (Reuters) - Swiss technology is due to hit new heights on Friday when the world's steepest funicular line opens at one of its Alpine resorts.
- Decorated kayaks light up Copenhagen canals on Saint Lucia's DayCOPENHAGEN (Reuters) - A flotilla of kayaks decked in lights and Christmas decorations floated through the canals of central Copenhagen on Wednesday evening to celebrate Saint Lucia's Day.
- Red-suited frontman for Finland's Santa village calls for Christmas loveROVANIEMI, Finland (Reuters) - A red-suited frontman for Santa Claus village in Lapland has asked people to "share the compassion and the love of Christmas" this year.
- Swiss church bells ring out after dark as court upholds nighttime chimingZURICH (Reuters) - A Swiss church can let its bells ring out in celebration after the country's highest court overturned a restriction on its peeling chimes demanded by a local couple.