https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmlKLrMX62MbHwY35gvScz65zWmn-d_0D The Home-Buying Process in Plain English - Realtor.com makes home-obsessed freaks like me, Elizabeth Banks, a little more sated in our quest for all things real estate. If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourself: we’ve got the most homes for sale, insanely comprehensive market data, expert news and advice and the…Read more
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Category Archives: "Uncategorized"
- Artists use street murals to change image of violent Caracas slumIn the sprawling slum of Petare in the east of Venezuela's capital of Caracas, 31-year-old Fabian Solymar begins sketching a mural of abstract figures on a wall filled with Socialist Party political...
- 'People who love life and music' - dance parties return to BaghdadMembers of rival Iraqi biker gangs, clad in studded leather and black berets, burst out of their semi-circles to break dance, their tattoo-covered arms waving neon glowsticks.
- Historic Budapest synagogue to reopen amid Jewish cultural revivalTamas Irsai was a teenager when he last sang in the choir in Budapest's Rumbach synagogue during World War Two, before most Hungarian Jews were deported to death camps.
- Samoans ink painful bond with their motherlandOliver Fagalilo takes a labored breath and tenses his body before a sharp steel comb, dipped in ink, drives into his skin.