Expectations and Market Realities 2017 Report by REALTORS® on ScribdRead more
Category Archives: Reports
- Category Archives: "Reports"
- Buyers (7)
- M&M Blog (1,297)
- Our Listings (1)
- Property Management (1)
- Reports (1)
- Sellers (4)
- Tenants (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Harry Potter exhibition blends wizardry with historyLONDON (Reuters) - A new exhibition celebrating the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter book's publication is offering 'muggles' with an interest in magic the chance to view rare memorabilia,...
- Back to work, dad: Swiss government opposes paternity leaveZURICH (Reuters) - The Swiss government on Wednesday opposed letting men take subsidized paternity leave from their jobs, saying it would cost too much and hurt companies' competitiveness.
- No gladiators vs lions, but cheap seats now open in Rome's ColosseumROME (Reuters) - Visitors to Rome's Colosseum can now see the structure as poor Romans once did - minus the wild animals, gladiators and Christian martyrs.
- George Saunders' 'Lincoln in the Bardo' wins 2017 Man Booker prizeLONDON (Reuters) - American author George Saunders has won the 2017 Man Booker Prize, a high-profile literary award, for his first novel, "Lincoln in the Bardo," - a fictional account of U.S....